Every house sitting call is approximately 20 minutes long and includes the following:
- Up to 2 cats (if more than 2 cats there is a surcharge please contact us for details).
- Fresh food and water.
- Scooping of litter box.
- Most importantly petting time, lap time, brush time or playtime according to your cat's wishes.
- Mail and newspaper are brought in.
- Indoor plants are watered following your instructions (must be grouped together on a water proof surface).
- Adjustment of curtains and/or lights following your instructions.
free key pick up at the consultation.
- Arrangements for the key at the end of the booking must be made, or there is a key drop off charge.
- Surcharge is applied on statutory holidays.
- If your cat requires medication please see the special needs page.
- You decide on the frequency of the visits: once twice or three times a day. (for your cat's health and safety, Cat's Whiskers does not take bookings more than 24 hours apart.)
- You can also arrange for a 30 minute visit for an extra fee.
- Garbage take out is offered for an extra charge. The garbage and recycling must be packed and ready for the curb.
- For your cat's safety, it is asked that you contact Cat's Whiskers within 24 hours of your return by phone (905-877-9558) or e-mail (
). If not contacted, service will be renewed at a once a day sitting charge 24 hours following last visit.
- Terms are cash or cheque due on the first day of the service ( cheque can be postdated to your return). Cheques should be made out to Susan Horoyski.